Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Sound Gathering Recordings

(Update 9/15/09: I have now placed an audio file player directly on this website/blog with my recordings, so you'll be able to find everything right here.)

I have now added a link to the right of this post, titled TSG Recordings @ Wellness thru Sound & Music (or click text), with past recordings made at a The Sound Gathering sound & drumming circle. Some/many of you were present during this recording in 2002, at the Illuminations bookstore, in Westford, MA, USA. I also uploaded one of my music pieces, titled "Serenity", for your enjoyment.

The Wellness through Sound & Music is part of the Healing Music Organization, & now they have this website as a social/networking site. It allows me to upload many more audio files, & much larger, than let's say MySpace, so I'll be using each for slightly different purposes. Watch out for more music postings.

Blessings,

Eduardo

No comments:

Post a Comment