Friday, September 04, 2009

La Vida Latina Cambridge, MA CCTV Interview

"Deje el mundo cambiarle y usted puede cambiar el mundo." ("Let the world change you & you can change the world.") Ernesto "Che" Guevara ...

I had the wonderful opportunity to be interviewed for the Cambridge Community Cable TV program La Vida Latina, by my good friends Karin Koch & Irene Bosch. The program is in Spanish, as its target audience in the Boston, MA area.

The program covers sound & music in general, as tools for relaxation & creativity. I also speak & demonstrate the work I do with The Sound Gathering (TM), sound & drum circles in the local communities.

Enjoy!

Eduardo Martinez



For a larger screen version of this interview, please visit My blip.tv channel.

(Added 9/16/09) Also, here is the short promo trailer for the same show:


For a larger screen version of this interview, please visit My blip.tv channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment